We require a dynamic, enthusiastic, experienced and appropriately qualified teacher to join our highly effective team. We are looking for someone with the ability to motivate and enthuse pupils.
We are looking for:
· A qualified teacher with specialist training/experience in special needs.
· An excellent classroom practitioner who is able to set and meet differentiated learning outcomes.
· A good communicator with a flexible approach, able to maximise learning opportunities.
· A team member who can think creatively and has high aspirations for children with SEND.
We can offer:
· A welcoming, friendly and supportive learning community.
· Small class sizes with well-resourced classrooms and a high ratio of experienced support staff.
· A strong commitment to CPD opportunities.
Informal visits welcome and can be facilitated outside the school day. We would like to observe all shortlisted candidates teach in their current school as part of the interview process.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Application forms and further details are available below
Closing date for applications is: Friday 20th April 2018 at 3pm.
Shortlisting will take place on: Tuesday 24th April 2018 followed by observations of teaching.
Interviews will be all day on: Friday 4th May 2018.