Vision and Values
Springwell School is a happy, caring and safe environment where we all work together, success is celebrated and everyone is valued.
Our philosophy at Springwell is simple – it is to provide our children with the best. The best being the richest and most rewarding educational experience possible.
We all work towards providing our children with the greatest opportunity to grow intellectually, morally and socially. The environment is safe, nurturing and stimulating, so that every child reaches their full potential. Each child is valued greatly as an individual and his or her achievements are given the merits they richly deserve.
- To provide an exceptional education for pupils with a wide range of special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) from Hartlepool and beyond.
- To be a Centre of Excellence for primary SEND in Hartlepool by offering support and guidance to schools, families and the wider community.
- To create an environment, enriched through the use of the local community, which encourages personal growth and celebrates the achievements of all.
- To develop a creative, skill-based curriculum that is fully differentiated and personalised to meet individual needs.
- To ensure that each child enjoys and fully participates in the life of the school and makes a positive contribution to the community.
- To ensure that as our children develop, they will become more confident and independent in their learning.
- To work with parents and other agencies in a real partnership which facilitates the educational and social development of the children and provides a support network amongst parents.